1. Are you a Social Media Expert?
The reality is that technology and social software is always evolving and changing. Our culture/society dictates the direction, not the technology. For many of my fellow technology loyalists this is blasphemy, but in short it is a reality.
My experience with technology / social media from the past and present aids my knowledge of the direction I see it going. Social Media is changing every time a new group/community/network decides to use it. How it's used, what it's use for, what is considered successful is determined by the desired community outcomes not the "experts".
2. Am I am expert speaker?
3. Can I speak about tech / social media?
4. Can I teach you or your team how to use social media?
5. Can I assist you with a social media campaign, plan or strategy?
6. What are your rates?
It depends on the scope of the project.
7. If social media experts are determined by the shear numbers of their networks why doesn't that make them an expert?
With that definition then Oprah, Ashton Kutcher and so many others would be considered experts on twitter just based on the "numbers". Neither one of them can really talk about Twitter or any social network. I would question anyone that would ask them for a social media strategy or advice. There are many other "social media experts" that will tell you how you should use social media but the reality is it depends on the community/networks and YOUR predetermined outcomes.
8. Which Social Media tools should you use?
Each desired outcome will determine which tools will be most effective. There are various combinations of tools that will work for you. Let's discuss what that will be for your campaign or project. The audience/network/community will ultimately dictate that answer.
8. Why should anyone use social media if they don't like technology?
My answer is a question:
When would YOU have liked communication technology to stop: the smoke stacks, drums, pencil, telephone, or the web?
Trackback URL for this post:
I totally agree with your views! Bookmarking your site now!